Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Labor of love.















Adelheid Fischer and Prasad Boradkar (above) are two of my favorite people. They have brilliant minds, huge hearts and belly laughs that beg you to laugh along and gasp for breaths along the way. Valentine's Day is a non-holiday for me, I cannot remember celebrating after the days of elementary school. (And, now that I think about those memories, I recall some analysis of Snoopy valentine scribbles from the cutest boys in class. My gawd.)

Generally underwhelmed by the Hallmark holiday, there is cause for celebration this year. Peter Wolf profiled InnovationSpace, the late Paul Rothstein's brainchild, on the Arizona State University's website: A labor of love: 5 years of InnovationSpace. Wolf captured the passion, laughter and commitment to the student experience that Paul infused into the program from the start and that continues today. I am indebted to the InnovationSpace community for the years I spent learning from and with the inspired hearts and minds that continue to make it a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment