Thursday, February 26, 2009

Practicing patience.

My American tour has been extended. I'm waiting on my contract to be translated into English, and by the looks of how long it is taking, perhaps:

A) The Portuguese to English translation is incredibly difficult and I don't have a chance when it comes to learning the language.
B) They are taking an extra long time for me to really learn the lesson of patience.
C) It is an unexpected opportunity to revel in the company of family and friends.

I will be in St. Louis a bit longer than expected and DC, too. It will be 3 weeks (at least) until I leave (visa application) after I actually receive the contract. I am at peace with all that I cannot control. That's most things, these days.

(Props to Carolyn for inspiring the update.)

1 comment:

  1. Dude, one word -

    http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

    mmmmkkk?

    ReplyDelete